Thursday 31 May 2018

Year 8 Camp

Year 8 Camp

On the 23rd of May the year 8s of Team 5, Pt England School left on a trip to Kauaeranga Valley
where we held our camp. At camp there were only six cabins 3 boy cabins and 3 girl cabins.
The cabin I was in, was chaos. Kids had pillow fights while I was trying to get through to my suitcase,
it was horrible. The rest of the camp was awesome. I actually enjoyed hanging out with everyone but
some particular people I had in mind were not so great. My greatest activity that I loved was
probably paintball, even though it was so muddy I still loved it. The one thing I liked about it was
that you could shoot people. My least favourite activity that I just didn’t like was the railway jingers.
All you did on it was sit inside the little seat and started pulling this weird bar looking thing back
and forth until you went around the whole track, back into the begining. To be honest I don’t really
know why Team 5 made this camp but i’m glad they did. Overall this camp was probably one of
my best camps I have ever been to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.