Friday 22 September 2017

Tidus Room 4 Taste Test

ROOM 4 TASTE TESTING
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
This week from Monday to Friday my class, room 4 did some taste testing. While I was doing work I saw Mrs Judd walk in and out from different classes grabbing people to do some taste testing. Mrs Judd is my teacher just saying. The taste testing was for our manaiakalani film festival. When I saw one of my friends walk inside my literacy class and call out my name, I knew that it was my turn to do some taste testing. So I went with my friend down to the tusitala, which is a room next to one of our netball courts. We did the taste testing in groups of three. I was a little bit excited when I first got there, but not as much as the other two people that were with me. I was a little bit nervous because I never knew what yuck gross slimy kind of food I was going to touch. Mrs Judd put down something on the table, then she said "Go" All three of us reached out our hands to touch what seemed like a sticky stick. I was relieved because it didn't feel that weird. But right now im gonna leave the thing that I was touching a secret. If you want to find out what I was touching then go and watch Pt Englands Manaiakalani Film Festival. Which is going to be held next term at the movies. If you dont make it then just go onto the Manaiakalani film festival Website Link here - Manaiakalani. Anyways lets get back to the story. 
After all three of us tasted all of the stuff. That was the end, turned out not all the food that Mrs Judd gave us was super yuck gross or slimy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.