Thursday 20 October 2016

Behind The Door

BEHIND THE DOOR
Ring Ring Ring, (Sighs) Bam. Jim hit the alarm to wake up
Jim got out of bed and got dressed, “hmmm, What to do” said Jim “Wait I got a brilliant idea, I might go back to that creepy old house, but this time search inside” “Hmm I wonder what’s behind that door?”
Meanwhile, as Jim speaks, something is waiting for him. “Well this is going to be a freaky adventure”
Jim got out of his house and started walking. “Now where could that house be? It’s been so long I can’t remember, I think it was like 9 years ago I found that house”  
While Jim was walking he was trying to remember where it was. Afterwards he found out where it was. “ (Jim points his finger in the air)Aha I know where it is now,  if I can remember correctly it should be somewhere inside this mine next to a blue and black house, but where could the blue and black house be?” Jim was walking and walking until suddenly he found a black and blue house. “Wait, a black and blue house, hmmm wait! That’s it that's the black and blue house, and the mine is right there!”



While Jim was searching through the cave he finally came across the house “I found it finally” Jim walks up to the door “What do I do, should I open it or should I walk away” Jim asked himself “Oh that’s right I said i would check inside it, well i guess i have no choice but to go inside” (Creak) Jim takes a little peak inside “It’s so dark I can’t see, damn I should’ve brung a torch with me” Jim goes inside the house, behind the door was…


A Shopkeeper but not an ordinary shopkeeper “Wait a SHOPKEEPER! So all of this for nothing”
“No i’m not an ordinary shopkeeper, I sell swords katanas and also other stuff” The shopkeeper said
“Ok well I have no money” Jim said “I will give you stuff for free” “No thank you, well it was an awesome adventure, but a shopkeeper at this creepy house, that’s just weird” Jim said
“Hey shopkeeper how long have you been here?”
“About 9 years, but I have food” Said the shopkeeper
“Woah that’s a long time” Said Jim
“Well have a good day old man”
“You to boy”
Jim went back home and had a rest
                        THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.