Friday 6 May 2016

Term 2 Wk 1 Immersion Assembly

At last, finally the one and only…  Comic Books. This term we are learning about Comic stuff, Kaboom! Smash! Poof! Pow! Once I went school on the 1st day of term 2
The whole school went to a Immersion Assembly. I was looking forward to all the movies coming up. The first movie that came up was from team 1.  


There movie had heaps of chocolate in it. The chocolate made me hungry.
 And Last but not least our movie! It was awesome, it had pow kaboom and all that stuff in it . It also had Captain America i loved the movies.
All the characters in our movie were called The 2 Ameature heroes, Wondering Woman, Bat Guy, Team leader Captain America.


Our movie was funny because there voices were weird. I think a man was acting for a girl haha.The link for the video is over here. Hope you like it
I forgot one character and his name was Bear Baxendine. He was the villain in the short movie. He was a villain because he was stealing a chromebook.


When i watched our own movie it was awesome. I was also laughing a little bit.
The part that i liked the most was when Bat Guy kicked Bear Baxendine right in the face.
It was funny.I was excited because we were gonna learn about comics and super heroes.
I hope you liked it.

2 comments:

  1. Great, Tidus! I really like how you have included your own thoughts and feelings about the movie, immersion assembly, and the theme 'Comic Art'! Great idea linking your audience to the movie as well, so they can experience what you did! Remember to include the WALT as well in your blog posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.