Monday 17 August 2015

When I crashed my plane

WALT: Use adverbs to make our writing exciting.


When I Crashed My Plane
Once I was in My plane, I saw a storm heading towards me. It struck my plane dead. Then I was falling to the ground and I saw a village. I said “move out of the way move out of the way.” The people were running as fast as they could. The people grabbed all there stuff & ran shouting “ahhh ahhh ah ahhh ahhh." The people were screaming running forward left and right ahh ah ahh.

I tried to stopped but my controllers were dead & broken. I couldn't do anything so I self destructed and ditched my plane. Quickly I pulled out my parachute and landed to safety. Luckily the explosion didn't get the people so they lived.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.