Monday 11 May 2015

holiday

At the easter show I went to a lot of rides they were called tug boat,gforce,the slide and the carnivore. It was awesome at the easter show. There was lots more
rides left to go. We started to watch motorbikes do tricks like  backflips
and frontflips a lady beside was shouting “OMG”.When the motorbike people stopped
a helicopter came down and landed .


.At my uncles birthday we went to a restaurant called Gengys Khan I Think?
we had dinner. then my brother put pepper and salt inside my coke for no reason
i tried it and it tasted normal, so i drank it all then my brother came and
put even more pepper and salt then i tasted it and it was yuck.
then he started to put rubbish in it,chippies and cardboard. we started to
sing happy birthday to my uncle.when my brother put chips and tomato sauce together
it smelt like poo. I said it smells like normal chippies.When the birthday was finish we went outside then me,my brother and my
cousins were playing tag I started hiding at the back of the cars and  running
around the place I had fun but then my mum said”we're going” it was fun


we also went bowling I got the most points. i also got 1 strike for the first time in my life my aunty,uncle,cousins and my family were shouting”YaY!! you got your first strike”
in bowling i got 97 points after that we bought some tokens and we got 14 tokens each. with 14 tokens i got 214 tickets i spent it on a aluminum spring and a small
ball i started bouncing it and my brother said that ball ain't
bouncy. our aluminum spring could stretch really far.

After that we went laser strike we had to shoot lasers at each other I got the most points in laser strike to` i got 4026 points i was coming
first my brother came second my nana got 21 points my aunty
got 22 points my brother got 3000 and somthing?.
It was so cool there.


I  started playing minecraft with my brother. We started building together but we lost all our
stuff so we made a new world and we lost our stuff again so we left the game
and started  to try and make a rail but we couldn’t. So we played on the game again but not on minecraft because we kept losing our stuff and it was
annoying. My brother started to get a little angry. I had a lot of fun that day.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.